Thank you for another great year at Carillon!
We are genuinely grateful for your business and look forward to providing personalized and innovative vision care to you and your family throughout 2017!
OUR YEAR IN REVIEW, 2016:
- The doctors at Carillon Vision Care had 4,233 appointments. We cared for 874 new patients and provided 1,394 pairs of glasses!
- We had several welcome additions to our staff: Dr. Christina DalPorto joined the practice in August 2016. We also added a talented Optician, Monique, and two new front desk staff members, Araceli and Michelle. Their hard work has allowed us to extend our patient care hours and provide even more personalized services to our patients.
- We began work on the Carillon Vision Therapy Center, which is expected to launch this spring. More details on V.T. (Vision Therapy) coming soon!
- We are pleased to be the first Optometry practice in the Chicago area to offer the latest, most technologically advanced retinal imaging available. We added the Topcon OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) “Maestro” in October 2016.
- Our practice was proud to contribute more than $10,000 in 2016 to many local organizations, non-profits, and charities including, but not limited to: Chicago Lighthouse (providing services for the visually impaired), Blind Service Association, Illinois Optometric Association, American Optometric Association, Special Olympics, Ravinia, PAWS Chicago, Glenview Chamber of Commerce, Glenview Rotary, as well as numerous local school fundraisers.
Cheers, and here’s to making 2017 even better!
Drs. Andrew Neukirch, Christina DalPorto, and Jerome Agrest
Phyllis, Lucy, Monique, Araceli, Michelle, Anna, and Lincoln