Updated Wednesday April 8th, 9:00AM
For the health of our patients, staff, and our community, Carillon Vision Care will be closed to the public for routine vision services until late April. I sincerely apologize, this has been the most difficult few weeks of my (and our staffs’) professional lives. Please stay healthy and continue to do your part for our community. -Dr. Andrew Neukirch (Owner)
We will continue to offer online contact lens ordering with direct shipping to your home and will be temporarily extending both glasses and contact lens prescriptions during this national emergency. If a pair of glasses that was purchased from our practice is lost or broken, we will likely be able to quickly order a replacement pair. Please Click Here for the online contact lens ordering link.
- Please note we are unable to bill vision plans through online ordering, but we can via phone orders and email (email@example.com)
- We GREATLY appreciate your support ordering from our family owned business
For urgent or emergency eye care (not materials or orders), please reach out to directly to Dr. Neukirch via email or on our office cell phone at 847-707-9521. Messages and texts to this number will be checked regularly between the hours of 10AM-5PM daily. Our tele-health agreement form is available by clicking here. Please fill this out and return to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the consultation.
Upcoming Office Hours/Information
- Messages left on our regular office voicemail will be checked every couple of days
- The office will have light staffing for phone calls only from 10AM to approximately 1PM most Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- We will tentatively be re-opening for routine care around late April with limited hours and extensive safety protocols in place*
- We ceased all routine care on March 17th and only offered curbside pickup, direct shipping, and online orders.
- If you have glasses or contacts waiting in our practice and need these urgently, please email us at email@example.com (checked every few hours during the day) and we will arrange shipping and/or delivery to your home if you are local ASAP.
- Dr. Neukirch is still seeing patients via tele-health. A number of our specialists are still seeing urgent patients in-person, and he can make the appropriate referrals if needed.
*Subject to change as this pandemic, CDC Guidelines, and the local situation evolves
As a local, family-owned business, we SINCERELY appreciate each and every one of you for trusting us with your eye care. We cannot wait to get back to taking care of your and your families! Please keep yourself and your loved ones safe during these difficult times.
-Drs. Neukirch & DalPorto, Phyllis, Lucy, Anna, Noelle, Amanda, Emily, & Leo