Updated Thursday May 28th
We are OPEN with extended hours
Carillon Vision Care has resumed in-office patient care with considerable safety protocols in place. Tele-health appointments will continue to be available indefinitely (see more information below).
We will continue to offer online contact lens ordering with direct shipping to your home and will be temporarily extending both glasses and contact lens prescriptions for those that do not wish to make in-office visits during this national emergency. If a pair of glasses that was purchased from our practice is lost or broken, we will likely be able to quickly order a replacement pair. Please Click Here for the online contact lens ordering link.
- Please note we are unable to bill vision plans through online ordering, but we can via phone orders, email, & in-person (email@example.com)
- We GREATLY appreciate your support ordering from our family owned business
Upcoming Office Hours/Information*
- We have extended our staff and doctor hours to accommodate extended appointment times for cleaning and social distancing
- CLOSED Saturday May 30th – regular Saturday hours resume June 6th
- Dr. Neukirch is on the Illinois Optometric Association’s Re-Opening Task Force Panel, and our safety protocols are summarized as follows:
- We have reduced appointments available and have extended appointment times to limit the number of people in the practice at any given time
- We will be disinfecting patient contact areas before and after each patient with hospital grade wipes
- All doctors and staff will be wearing masks for your safety
- We kindly insist that all patients (adults and children over age 5) wear masks as well
- No clipboards or pens will be used. Please fill out any paperwork prior to your visit (available by clicking here).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call Carillon at (847) 657-8787. We will have you wait in your car rather than the waiting room.
- When you enter the practice, we will ask you to thoroughly wash your hands and disinfect your cell phone. You will be then be immediately taken to an empty and cleaned exam room
- To minimize contact between patients, we ask that you are the only one who comes to the appointment. If you absolutely must bring another individual – you will need to be together (during testing and the exam) throughout the entirety of your visit
- We will continue to offer curbside pickup or direct shipping for all products ordered from our practice
- All eyewear in our optical is cleaned with medical grade UV-Light sterilization after any human contact and optical desks will be wiped down in between patient encounters
- Leo (our office therapy dog) will be staying home until it is deemed safe for therapy dogs to be visiting patients again
- If your are an essential hospital worker, and you wear contact lenses made by CooperVision, please check out this FREE lens program we are currently offering
As a local, family-owned business, we SINCERELY appreciate each and every one of you for trusting us with your eye care. Please keep yourself and your loved ones safe during these difficult times.
For urgent or emergency eye care on the weekends (not materials or orders) or for those not comfortable coming into the physical office due to other health concerns, please call our office or send us an email. Our tele-health agreement form is available by clicking here. Please fill this out and return to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the consultation. We will continue tele-health appointments indefinitely for those patients that have possible COVID-19 symptoms or do not feel comfortable coming in.
-Drs. Neukirch & DalPorto, Phyllis, Lucy, Anna, Noelle, Amanda, Emily, & Leo
*All hours, policies, and protocols are subject to change as this pandemic, CDC Guidelines, and the local situation evolves