Dear Valued Patient,
Our mission at Carillon Vision Care is to provide the absolute highest quality eye care to all our patients. Unfortunately, certain insurance and vision plan companies have been tying our hands by placing limitations on your policies that, we feel, significantly compromise the level of care that we are able to provide.
This scenario has forced us to make the difficult decision to become an out-of-network provider, effective as of July 1, 2019, for EyeMed vision plans.
The good news:
- Many of our patients will be unaffected by this change, including those patients with eye examination benefits through their medical insurance, which is separate from EyeMed
- We will continue to accept: Flex Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Medicare, Vision Service Plan (VSP), and most PPO medical insurance providers including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, United Health Care, and Humana
- To our patients with EyeMed, we are please to offer our:
- Carillon Friends and Family Plan, which includes 20% off of all examination fees, glasses and frames
- We will also fill out EyeMed’s out-of-network form (included with this letter) for you to submit on your own.
If you have any questions about insurance coverage with your particular plan, our staff would be happy to assist you. Please also feel free to reach out to our doctors directly. We look forward to continuing to provide you and your family with the most personable, high quality eye care in the North Shore!
Dr. Neukirch, Dr. DalPorto, and the entire Carillon Staff – including our newest staff member in training, Leo