Insurance & Vision Plans
Carillon Vision Care accepts most medical insurance plans — including, but not limited to:
* Please note that myopia management (Ortho-K, MiSight, & Atropine) is not covered by insurance or vision plans (unfortunately, this is the case whether you seek treatment at Carillon or from another eye care provider). We offer a flat monthly fee for these services.
We are out-of-network providers for EyeMed, Davis Vision, and Spectera, but will provide a 20% discount to all examinations, fees, and materials (excluding contact lens materials) to all EyeMed, Davis, and Spectera members. Members may then submit receipts directly to their vision plan for reimbursement and links to most out-of-network vision plans are below. If there is a medical component of your visit (i.e. if you have floaters, dry or itchy eyes, suspicion of glaucoma, cataracts, etc.), then we can bill your medical insurance.
**Dr. Neukirch is our only provider that is in-network with Aetna Medical. We are out-of-network providers for all Aetna EyeMed plans.
We accept most medical insurances to cover eye infections, injuries, diseases, strabismus (lazy eye), dry eye, and many other medical ocular problems. Please call with any questions.
Carillon Vision Care is committed to providing our patients with state of the art medical eye and vision care services. The determination of what professional services are covered by your plan can only be determined by your insurance carrier. It is your obligation to know what benefits and limitations exist with your specific insurance plan. Carillon Vision Care will assist you in any way that we can to get this information for you if you are unable to do so. Our staff, and our associated billing and insurance coding professionals, will do their best to optimize your insurance benefits. You are responsible for any fees related to services and materials rendered that are not covered by your insurance company.
· EyeMed: Out of Network Vision Claim Form [Web]
· Spectera: Non-network Claim Form [PDF]
· Davis Vision: Direct Reimbursement Claim Form [PDF]
· Superior: Member Reimbursement Claim Form [PDF]
· VBA: Out-of-Network Reimbursement Portal [Web]